Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I place an order?It's simple! Check out our list of available restaurants, select your favorite items. list any special instructions, then submit your order. Want a restaurant that you don't see listed or need something besides food? Check out our "Anything On Demand" option to let us know what else we can pick up for you.
2. Is there a minimum food order, and what are the delivery charges?Some of our restaurants do have a small minimum order. Delivery fees vary by location; up to 3 miles from the restaurant is $3.99, plus 50cents per mile after that.
3. How long will it take?We do our best to have your food delivered in 45-60 minutes.
4. How is my food transported?Food is picked up at the restaurant and immediately placed in a large insulated bag. This keeps the food hot and fresh all the way to your door.
5. What if I want to add to my order?If you'd like to add to your order, give us a call at 912-217-4906.
6. What if I want to remove an item or cancel my order?If you need to make any changes to your order, please give us a call at 912-217-4906.
7. Can I order beverages as well as food?Absolutely. Unfortunately, due to legal reasons, we do not under any circumstances deliver any alcoholic beverages. You can, however, order your choice of sodas, water, energy drinks and other convenient store beverages and snacks in the "our pantry" section at checkout.
8. What type of credit cards do you accept?We accept all major credit cards.